What Is a Poolscape
Pool landscaping — often referred to as poolscaping — refers to the design of the area that surrounds your swimming pool. There are various aspects to poolscaping including:
- Paving – this includes the tiles, stones or other material that surrounds the sides of your pool.
- Fencing – your pool fence can be more than a safety feature but a considered design choice as well.
- Furniture – the outdoor furniture you choose can have a huge effect on the overall look.
- Lighting – taking lighting into consideration is an important component of poolscaping.
- Plants – if you want to recreate a natural oasis in your garden, plants are a smart option.
There are a lot of options when it comes to your poolscaping to improve the safety, function and fashion.
Pools should be functional for swimming and relaxing, functional for entertaining and safe for the whole family! That’s why it’s important to get the poolscaping on point.
Your pool should cater to your lifestyle and be a stunning centrepiece feature and inviting at all times of the day, and throughout the year.
Increase Your Home’s Value
Poolscaping is a cost effective way of adding immense value to your property. Prospective home buyers are often drawn to well-cared for and carefully designed pools surrounded by a beautiful backyard. If you’re wanting to increase interest in your home and fetch a higher selling price, make sure to choose a pool design that will impress everyone!
If you’re not sure how to begin your poolscaping project, the Vorstman Constructions team is here to help!
Rejuvenate your pool by resurfacing it on the inside and out, including paving and coping, as well as a fresh coat of paint.
Keep your pool safe without sacrificing its design value with a functional yet fashionable pool fence.